1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO): Bodo Kräling, Ferdi Kräling Motorsport-Bild GmbH, Phone: +49 2983 9728-0, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or Internet connection. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string „https://“ and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
2.1 In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called „server log files“). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website date and time at the time of access amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Used browser Operating system used Used IP address (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server log files should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings.
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website will be restricted
4) Contacting us
In the course of contacting us (eg via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage requirements.
5) Rights of the person concerned
5.1 The applicable data protection law grants you the person responsible for the processing of your personal data comprehensive rights (information and intervention rights), about which we inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes Categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned retention period or criteria for determining the retention period, the existence of a right to Beric authorization, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effect of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees exist under Art. 46 GDPR for forwarding your data to third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Restricting the processing of your data require, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need these data after purpose or if you have objected for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, whether our entitled Reasons predominate;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data or all recipients who have been disclosed personal data Notify of limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for consent less processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the case of an administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your whereabouts, place of employment or place of alleged infringement.
5.2 The contractual rule: If, in the context of interest accountability, we process your personal data on the basis of our preliminary legal interest, you have any right, against such processing, for reasons arising out of its special situation contradiction with effect to introduce the future. If you make use of your opposition, we will end the processing of the data concerned. A finishing remains but reserved when we mandatory protection worthy causes for processing evidence may their interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of weighing or if the processing of enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims dient. If your personal data is processed by us to operate direct advertising, you have the right to introduce any contesting against the processing of you of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You may exercise the opposite as described above.
If you use your right to object, we will terminate the processing of the data for direct marketing purposes.
6) Duration of storage of personal data
The period of storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial). and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and/or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.